Mary Washington Hospital Community Benefit Fund has awarded the Rappahannock Area Health District a $100,000 grant for its “Complicated Obstetrical and High Risk Maternity Care Program.” This grant serves residents of the City of Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania, Stafford, King George and Caroline counties and allows patients to receive counseling, case management, and additional help they need. Read more >>
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Stafford Hospital turns 9 today
- Huge economic development opportunity centers on Stafford Regional Airport
- New law to allow dogs in breweries, wineries
- US mortgage rates up for 8th week; 30-year at 4.43 percent
- Stafford planners recommend repeal of controversial “cluster subdivision” ordinance, despite threats of lawsuits