Understanding your personal credit can be daunting, but it is also an integral factor to the success of your small business. This session is being offered only in person with lunch provided.
Join us for a Lunch & Learn event where we teach you:
• Why Business lenders care about your Personal Credit
• The difference between a credit report and a credit score
• How your credit score affects getting credit, buying a business, or establishing vendor relationships
• What factors positively and negatively impact your credit and how to maintain good credit
• The importance of reviewing credit reports regularly and how to request free reports annually
Lunch will be provided by C&F Bank. Registration will close one week before the event in order to give us time to order food for the event. Register early and save your seat for our first fully in person event!
By registering for this seminar, you grant UMW SBDC permission to share your contact information with the speaker.