Media Contact: Lauryn Colatuno-Stroud, Director of Marketing and Communications
February 27,2023 – Stafford, VA — RIot is excited to bring Developer Day 2023 on March 7th from 9 AM – 3 PM at Germanna Community College Fredericksburg Campus. Like all RIoT
events, RIoT Developer Day is free and open to the public. Developer Day is a free full-day professional development event- featuring coding, building, learning and more. The event is geared towards those in the trenches, building IoT solutions in hardware, software and IT systems–but with a variety of sessions, so there’s something for everyone.
- Virginia Innovation Partnership Corporation
- MITRE Engenuity
- Innovation Orange
- Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division
- Tamara Stuart, Innovation Lab Director (NSWCDD)
- Pete Harris, Director of Cybersecurity (Innovation Orange)
- Rhonda Smithbey, Senior Software Engineer (Spanalytics)
- Dr. Leila Z Ribeiro, Technology Director (MITRE Engenuity, Open Generation)
- Dave Ihrie, Chief Technology Officer, Vice President Division of Strategic Initiatives (VIPC)
- Caius Ruscella, Lead Developer, AccessVR
- John Ulbrich, Developer and 3D modeler (AccessVR)
- Matt Watson, Director of Government Relations (AccessVR)
- Sue Henderson, Director (Stafford Museum and Cultural Center)
For a full description of the event sessions visit our event page here. Be sure to register in advance on Eventbrite.
RIoT facilitates an industry consortium of 90+ corporate partners supporting IoT, data, emerging technologies, and technology broadly – from HR, legal, and operations to connected development, cloud computing platforms, software development, product development, and more. RIoT supports new innovation and ideas through the RIoT Accelerator Program (RAP). RAP has supported 80+ startups since 2018, which have collectively driven $100M+ in revenue and created 250+ jobs. Additionally, RIoT executes innovation programs for established corporations and for state and municipal governments.