Stafford Business Calendar
Submit your event
Event Submission Guidelines & Requirements
Thank you for your interest in submitting an event to Stafford’s Economic Development calendar. If you have access to Go Stafford’s extranet through your website listing, please login below to submit the event. If not, fill out the form below in its entirety for consideration. All events are approved by a Stafford’s Economic Development staff member and you can expect an update within approximately 72 hours of submission.
The intent of our business events page is to continue to build a local and regional “ecosystem” for business opportunities. Shared business events should be focused on building business networks, contacts, learning about business practices, and opportunities for business growth.
Our guidelines for submitting a business event:
- The event subject must be related to at least one of the following categories:
- Workforce development
- Business training or education
- Networking for business
- Property Development
- The event does not have to take place in Stafford County, however it must be accessible (virtually) to Stafford business owners, managers, and entrepreneurs (e.g., Zoom, MS Teams, etc.).
- All submitted events must be open to the general public (may include registration and limit on numbers)
- Events should be submitted at least 10 days prior to event start date
- All submissions must include a photo. Photos should be 800×600 pixels and horizontally oriented
- Inappropriate material, language or photos will not be approved
- Go Stafford is not responsible for inaccurate information (time changes, rain dates, etc.)
- Go Stafford reserves the right to not share or edit any event postings for grammar and clarity
If you have any questions, contact Courtney Swenson, Marketing Manager at [email protected].
Shake up the business narrative. Explore Stafford today and sign up for our Monthly Newsletter.