A collaboration culture that fuels growth.
As the region evolved, Stafford’s innovation, intellect, and access put industry strengths in focus. Today, low-cost electricity and proximity to the Metropolitan Area Exchange (MAE) East, one of the largest public peering points for ISP traffic, attracts data centers. Collaborations in cyber and technology turn concepts into creations. Warehousing and distribution clusters have seamless logistics and transport links. Corporate headquarters praise the speedy fiber and savvy hires. From workforce training to incentives and networking, Stafford nurtures companies as they grow.
Stafford is aggressively seeking to be the next location for data centers. We are developing speed-to-market sites and other incentives to make that happen. Optimal access to the MAE East peering point for ISP traffic and top Talent are key advantages.
- Aggressive “next place” for data centers
- Competitive regional tax rates
- Fast-track permitting
- Low-cost land, construction, and energy
Collaborative use of global transportation assets benefits “last-mile” distribution.
- Centreport is the first-class cluster designed for warehouse and distribution.
- Stafford County boasts below-average costs on leases and land.
- Direct access to I-95
- 60 minutes to D.C. and Richmond (north to south)
- Home to over 50 government cyber contracting firms
- Fast fiber
- Home to the Quantico-based Cyber Bytes Foundation
- Germanna Community College, University of Mary Washington, and GoVA offer certifications and skills training.
- Home to the Virginia Smart Community Testbed
Corporations, think-tanks, and headquarters partnering with government agencies enjoy a skilled workforce and easy access to the Nation’s Capital.
- Lowest lease rates in Northern Virginia
- D.C. to Richmond High-Occupancy Toll (HOT) Lanes simplify commutes
- Fast fiber
Incentives and Financing
Learn more about the incentive programs for making the move to Stafford.
These are the top reasons to make the move to Stafford County.
Find a property to make your move to Stafford.
Shake up the business narrative. Explore Stafford today and sign up for our Monthly Newsletter.