The speaker, Randy Sparks, Jr., will address basic human resource topics that all business owners should be familiar with. It is more important than ever to stay in compliance with Virginia and federal labor regulations. To ensure that your business is compliant, please join us for “Understanding Employment Regulations.”
– What information can I request in an application or during an interview?
– Are my workers employees or independent contractors?
– What documentation must I keep and for how long?
– Can I make my employees sign non-compete and non-disclosure agreements?
– How can I fire an employee without having to pay unemployment compensation?
– What am I required to do to insure employee safety from coronavirus?
This class is being offered in a hybrid format. After you have registered and paid for the class you will receive an email requesting the type of attendance. Please reply to this email as soon as possible so that we can plan for the number of people who will be attending in person. If you are attending in person the location address is 1125 Emancipation Hwy, Suite 400, Fredericksburg, VA 22401.